- 10 halves of roma tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 large potato cut in medium sized cubes
- 2 medium diced carrots
- 2 zucchinis cut in medium sized cubes
- 1 Sesame seed bread cut into very thin slices
- 3 cups of chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon of chopped thyme
Place the tomatoes face down on a tray, bathe them with olive oil, season them with salt and pepper and bake them for one hour at 160ºC. Remove the skin and blend together with the thyme and the chicken broth.
Pour the broth in a pot and add the vegetables. Let them cook for 20 minutes over low heat with the lid.
Toast the slices of bread on a griddle and serve with the soup.